- card 1 - where I am. This one outlines your current position and any obstacles or important circumstances.
- card 2 - what empowers me. Use this card to find your strength and help yourself to see what you're capable of.
- card 3 - what I use. Which skills can you use to your advantage? What have you got at your disposal that will make life easier?
- card 4 - higher power. This position is elusive. I'd personally read it as what's driving the core of your being and what guides you subconsciously.
- card 5 - what I seek. What are you looking for? What's the missing link?
- card 6 - what I create. What comes from you and is put out into the world? What do you produce that benefits you and those around you? What is your motivation?
Sunday, 18 December 2011
signposts for greater clarity
I found an interesting spread today in a book called, 'Messages from the Archetypes: using Tarot for healing and spiritual growth' by Toni Gilbert. It's called Daily Direction, however I'd say it's too in-depth to be a spread you'd use on a daily basis. Each card position centres on a deep area of focus and can offer plenty of food for thought if you're struggling to find the right path or suffering a crisis of confidence. Try this six-card spread and see if you can benefit from its messages. Here are the six positions to draw a card for: