Hey there, dollfaces. It's been a heck of a month! I seriously can't believe it's almost time to haul the new year in and decide what we want to make of it. For me it'll be a whole lot more creation and evolution, and I wish so much of that good stuff on all of you too.
I have collected a few divine cyber treats to share with you to ease you gently into a splendid 2016. One of the key things I love about having an online biz and a creative platform is that I get to share cool stuff with people who already understand at least some of the inner workings of my mind. So, without further ado, let me hook you up. (Also, while I've got your attention, did you know that The Weekly Witch Review over on joannadevoe.com offers delicious lists of links every single week for your indulgence? You're welcome!)
- Cat Foy describes her individual connection to the divine..
- This little documentary about a cute London subculture is deliciously poetic and whimsical but also dark, gritty and a little unhinged.
- Discover the might and majesty of The Black Power Tarot!
- Seemingly conflicting spiritual ideals coexist in the most difficult of circumstances..
- I adore Caitlin Moran's posthumous life advice, lovingly addressed to her daughter.
- I seriously want this Anton LaVey ventriloquist's dummy. How awesomely fun! The Regan one is great too.
- Finding the words to help someone who's grieving..
- I enjoyed reading Fiona Benjamin's suggested considerations for those who want to go pro with their Tarot readings..
- Seriously though, how cool is Grimes?
- When was the last time you said 'sorry' instead of 'thank you'? Think about it.
- Caitlyn Doughty's ideas are captivating in this great piece by The New Yorker. I am so into the death positive movement! If you want more from her, you can check out her youtube channel, Ask a Mortician, which I've been subscribed to for quite a while!
- David Lynch is just so deep, man.. So deeeeep. (Seriously, keep your fuckin' eye on the donut..)
- A thought-provoking read about battling impostor syndrome.
- Sweet crones of chaos serving art from the centre of the heart.
- I recently found myself wondering how the heck I missed this awesome analysis of Maleficent's evolution from June of last year over on Joanna DeVoe's cyber lily pad.